Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Choosing A Topic For Rhetorical Analysis

I had some trouble trying to find a good topic for my Rhetorical Analysis paper. I eventually came up with about 3 ideas and thought about which would be difficult to write about. Some were too vague and some were just to simple to write about. There was just too much information. I ended up narrowing it down to two things. One has to do with my major which would be Women in teaching and the other has to do with women and writing. For this one I choose women and Sports journalism. I choose this one because many people say that women shouldn't be able to write about sports or even commentate on it. I thought this might be a good subject to look into and write about. Both are very interesting to me. I know they need to be narrowed down a bit to a specific thing, but I think once I do that I'll have a really good topic.

No comments: