Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Rhetorical Analysis Questions

Recently we had to write a rhetorical analysis on two pictures. One was a picture from Iwo Jima one was from 9/11. Both were of men lifting the american flag. Our assingment was to write about these pictures. Mine was on whether or not these pictures should have been made into stamps. Also we had to answer some questions on these pictures. When I looked at these two photos my eyes immediatley went to the American Flag. After looking at that I noticed the men and then the background. I think the most important part of this picture was the flag and what it represents. When these pictures were made into stamps both had the writing USA on them. Only one, though, said heros. I think both should have said something about heros or freedom or somethign to that nature. The purpose of my paper was to question whether or not they should be made into stamps and if they did it the right way. I'm not actually sure if I"m going in the right direction or have the right kind of topic for this specific paper, but I think it's a good topic.

No comments: