Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Research Paper

We have just been assigned our research papers. I am becoming more and more stressed about this paper because I am not really sure what I should write about. I know it has to do with our majors, well if we want it to, so I was thinking about doing something with education because I am an education major. I was thinking about talking about women teachers and what they have to go through and what their job is like. I am going to be this person one day so I thought it would be a good topic and also helpful to me to look into what it's like to be a female in the Education Department. I know we need to interview someone and I was thinking about interviewing my TE professor. She is an excellent instructor and I think she would be able to give me a lot of information in this field.

No comments: