Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Research Paper

I have finally found a topic for my research paper!!:) I am going to do Women in Education as far as the question I would like to do..that is still up in the air. I have narrowed it down to a few and I have decided that I will do the interview and try to answer some of those questions because I feel that in a way these kind of tie in with each other. I have started to do some research and I have found some good articles. I hope I can find some more books in the library because I think with this specific topic they would be the most helpful. I am going home this weekend so I think I might go to my local library to find some things. Hopefully I can get a good start on everything in the next couple days so that when I get back from break I won't be so swamped with work. I am still extremely nervous for this paper. I hope to do well on it when it is all finished. I have also decided that I am going to take pictures throughout my process ( I'm sure there will be one of me pulling my hair out ha ha) and I am also going to do a mini diary to describe the pictures. I actually think that part of this project will be fun.:)

No comments: