Monday, March 24, 2008

Starting the movie

Today we started our iMovies. I think this is going to be a fun project. It's a new program and a little different to work with compared to some of the other programs I've used, but it's pretty cool. I'm excited about our project and the issue we are going to be portraying. I think our issue about women sports is important to all women around campus and I think people will enjoy watching. We plan to have clips that will show women playing sports...we kind of took the idea from the Gatorade commercials that are on TV. We want to portray women as being good athletes...not just girls playing a sport and being weak. I think this project will come out good and our ideas are going to come out great. :) I am a bit nervous about time though... so hopefully we'll be able to start our filming soon.

No comments: