Monday, April 21, 2008

One week

There is only one week left of classes, that means our final presentations are approaching. I really am not nervous at all about doing these. I know what my process was for this movie and what I thought while doing it so writing a reflection on that shouldn't be too difficult. I am also feeling good about our print document. We made it this weekend and I think it looks really good. I'm excited to present out movie and also to see everyone Else's projects. I am also excited for school to be done. :) It's been SO nice outside it's hard to sit in a classroom when the sun is shining and it's 70 degree weather. I am not scared at all about my final grade in this class either, I worked really hard and I am glad I got to do a project like the iMovie because it taught me a lot about writing and how to use a program like that.

No comments: