Monday, April 14, 2008

Powerpoints

Today is the day we are doing our power point presentations. I think I may have written too much on my slides..but it was the only way I could figure out how to get all the information on there. Especially exactly how I felt during my process. Hopefully it will be alright:/ We are also going to start doing some things with our print documents for our final presentations on our videos. I think this should go well because it is basically us talking about what we went through to do our projects and make our movies. There were some really fun parts about this and also some difficult steps. I am excited to see everyones movies though, from the topics that some people had I think they should be really cool to watch. I just hope I don't get too nervous talking in front of everyone.

No comments: